Friday, December 13, 2013

A boy in my class a couple years ago gave these as little Valentines made out of melted crayons. He said, "For Crayon Out Loud, Happy Valentine's Day"... could also say, "You COLOR my world!" Use silicone cups to melt them in. baha love it

A boy in my class a couple years ago gave these as little Valentines made out of melted crayons. He said, "For Crayon Out Loud, Happy Valentine's Day"... could also say, "You COLOR my world!" Use silicone cups to melt them in. baha love it
A boy in my class a couple years ago gave these as little Valentines made out of melted crayons.  He said, "For Crayon Out Loud, Happy Valentine's Day"... could also say, "You COLOR my world!"  Use silicone cups to melt them in. baha love it

Download whole gallery
Spring Subway Art by Eighteen 25
Spring Subway Art by Eighteen 25

Download whole gallery
valentine
valentine

Download whole gallery
Valentines
Valentines

Download whole gallery
OMG these are too cute! "I'm glad we're in the same school" free Valentine printable from iheartnaptime.com . Print out and put in a plastic bag with Swedish fish.
OMG these are too cute! "I'm glad we're in the same school" free Valentine printable from iheartnaptime.com . Print out and put in a plastic bag with Swedish fish.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment